Welcome to the Binghamton Figure Skating Club, Inc.
We are a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting the sport of figure skating for people of all ages and abilities. Come skate with us!
Registration is now open for Learn to Skate USA! Session 1 starts Sept. 30. Registration is $90/skater for six weeks of instruction. One hour per week includes a half hour of group instruction and a half hour of practice time. Visit our Learn to Skate page to learn more. Register now by completing the LTS form and mailing it in with your payment.
Have you renewed your Binghamton FSC and US Figure Skating memberships? Both memberships expired June 30 and MUST be renewed prior to your first ice time this fall. Print out, fill in, read and sign these documents, then send them in with your check made out to the Binghamton FSC, for membership ONLY (no ice payments), in the appropriate amount, to:
BFSC, c/o Elaine Livingston, 1403 Glenwood Rd. Vestal, NY 13850-3321
- Home club membership form
- Associate membership form
- Collegiate membership form
- Liability waiver (must be signed by all club members or guardian)
- Medical and parental consent (medical consent must be signed by all club members or guardians, and parental consent must be signed if skater is a minor)
- Skaters code of conduct (must be signed by all club members or guardian)
- Parent code of conduct (must be signed by all parents/guardians who regularly escort a skater to the rink)
- Safe sport statement for membership renewal (required for all members)
The Club has a new Facebook page! Be sure to like us!
For skater accomplishments and other news, see our announcements page.