Welcome to the Binghamton Figure Skating Club, Inc.
We are a not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting the sport of figure skating for people of all ages and abilities. Come skate with us!
Have you renewed your Binghamton FSC and US Figure Skating memberships? Both memberships expired June 30 and MUST be renewed prior to your first ice time season. See full instructions here, as the membership renewal process has changed this year.
Necessary BFSC forms:
- Membership Registration Form (new 2018)
- Sample Membership Registration Form
- Master Sign-Off (new 2018)
- Sample Master Sign-Off
- Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
- Consent for medical attention or treatment and parental consent
- BFSC Skater Code of Conduct
- US Figure Skating and BFSC Parent Code of Conduct
- Financial Policy for Ice Time Accounts
- Club Constitution and Bylaws
- 2018-2019 Club Brochure
The Club has a new Facebook page! Be sure to like us!
For skater accomplishments and other news, see our announcements page.
Club Ice sessions are at the SUNY Broome Ice Center, unless otherwise noted.
You must be a registered Learn to Skate USA student or parent to participate. Students sign up for six week sessions at a time. All sessions are at the SUNY Broome Ice Center.