Learn to Skate and Club NewsIt's time to renew your Binghamton FSC and US Figure Skating memberships! Both memberships expire Friday, June 30, 2017 and MUST be renewed prior to your first ice time this summer or fall. Print out, fill in, read and sign these documents, then send them in with your check made out to the Binghamton FSC, for membership ONLY (no ice payments), in the appropriate amount, to: BFSC, c/o Elaine Livingston, 1403 Glenwood Road, Vestal, NY 13850-3321
- Home club membership form
- Associate membership form
- Collegiate membership form
- Liability waiver (must be signed by all club members or guardian)
- Medical and parental consent (medical consent must be signed by all club members or guardians, and parental consent must be signed if skater is a minor)
- Skaters code of conduct (must be signed by all club members or guardian)
- Parent code of conduct (must be signed by all parents/guardians who regularly escort a skater to the rink)
- Safe sport statement for membership renewal (required for all members)
The Club has a new Facebook page! Be sure to like us!
For skater accomplishments and other news, see our announcements page.