Documents and Forms
Feel free to view and download the forms below. Hard copies will also be available at the rink.
Learn to Skate USA
See the forms below for more information on taking group lessons through the Learn to Skate USA program. More information is also available on our Learn to Skate USA page or the official Learn-to-Skate USA website. Current season information will be available soon.
Rising Stars Program
The Rising Stars Program is designed to introduce skaters in levels 4 – 8 of Learn to Skate USA to more difficult moves in a small class setting with a qualified coach. Rising Stars is an excellent bridge for Learn to Skate students who are interested in joining the club or becoming more involved. Information for the current season will be available soon.
Club Membership and Ice Time
To Join the Binghamton Figure Skating Club, Inc., the BFSC Membership Registration Form and Master Sign-Off Form must be completed according to the directions (see full instructions here), and appropriate membership fee paid. (See also the Sample Forms below.) All other applicable forms should be reviewed before completing the Master Sign-Off Form. These forms will also be available in hard copy.
- Membership Registration Form (new 2018)
- Sample Membership Registration Form
- Master Sign-Off (new 2018)
- Sample Master Sign-Off
- Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
- Consent for medical attention or treatment and parental consent
- BFSC Skater Code of Conduct
- US Figure Skating and BFSC Parent Code of Conduct
- Financial Policy for Ice Time Accounts
- Club Constitution and Bylaws