Documents and Forms
Feel free to view and download the forms below. Hard copies will be made available at the rink or upon request. Some forms are now available online, and we encourage you to use the new online submission system.
Learn to Skate USA
The Learn-to-Skate USA Brochure and Registration Form 2019-20 contains information on taking group lessons through the Learn to Skate USA program, a registration form and a LTS Signature Form. More information is also available on our Learn to Skate USA page or the official Learn-to-Skate USA website. Current season information will be made available as soon as possible.
Rising Stars Program
The Rising Stars Program is designed to introduce skaters in levels 4 - 8 of Learn to Skate USA to more difficult moves in a small class setting with a qualified coach. Rising Stars is an excellent bridge for Learn to Skate students who are interested in joining the club or becoming more involved. For more information, view the Rising Stars brochure.
Club Membership and Ice Time
To join the Binghamton Figure Skating Club, Inc., the BFSC Membership Registration Form must be completed and the appropriate membership fee must be paid. Both these steps can now be done online via the links above.
Alternatively, the forms below can be completed and submitted by postal mail, along with the appropriate membership payment (see full instructions here). All other applicable forms should be reviewed before completing the BFSC Member Signature Form. These forms will also be made available in hard copy.
- Membership Registration Form (2020-21)
- Membership Registration Form Example (2019-20)
- Member Signature Form (2020-21)
- Member Signature Form Example (2019-20)
- Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
- Consent for Medical Attention and Parental Consent
- BFSC Skater Code of Conduct
- BFSC Parent Code of Conduct
- Financial Policy for Ice Time Accounts
- Club Constitution and Bylaws
- Club Brochure (2019-20)
- Club Ice Schedule (2019-20)